From the onset of this pandemic our commitment at Woodloch has been to provide an experience full of joy, at exceptional value, while adhering to and exceeding the standards for mitigating the risks associated with Covid-19. Our commitment is even stronger today.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has enacted new restrictions and mandated guidance in association with controlling the spread of Covid-19. While this will effect stays through January 4th, 2021, we want you to know that the Woodloch experience is here waiting for you.
What’s the news?
The new ordinance poses limitations on indoor gatherings and restricting indoor dining. We have adjusted the Woodloch experience to ensure a great getaway for our guests regardless of the restrictions we face.
What’s happening at Woodloch?
- Due to state regulations all meals will be available for take-out only
- You can view dining times and how to order here
- Cocktails and drinks to go also available
- Activities and amenities abound! (all Activities Require Advanced Sign Up on the Woodloch App)
What am I missing?
- Due to the restrictions of the Commonwealth there are only a few things we will not be allowed to utilize such as the Nightclub for entertainment, indoor pool facilities, and indoor service dining.
If you have questions or concerns about your stay, please reach out to our reservations team at 800.966.5362.
You’ve chosen to stay with us for a reason – we are grateful for the trust you’ve put in us, we appreciate your commitment to us, and we value your friendship!
With immeasurable thanks,
The Woodloch Family